5 Quick Anxiety Tips!
- Breathe!!!! I know you’ve heard it before but it helps! Trust me. If you aren’t sure if you are doing it correctly there are plenty of guided breathing videos and exercises on YouTube.
- Mindfulness Activities Galore- Engaging in and practicing mindfulness can help you to learn to be present focused and begin controlling your though
- Mediation! – Do It! It works. End of story.
- Distract, Distract, Distract! Distract yourself with an activity, any activity. Watch your favorite movie/TV show, listen to music, play a game, phone a friend lol….IDC just find something to take occupy your mind for awhile.
- Journal to Your Heart’s Content- Journaling helps to de-clutter your mind and helps to increase insight and self-awareness.