DIY Coffee Face Mask
This coffee mask is simple and easy to make, but it is not short on benefits for your skin! You will only need 3 ingredients!
1. Coffee Grounds (1/4 cup)
2. Warm Milk (3 tablespoons)
3. Honey (1 tablespoon)
Mix all ingredients well and apply it to your face. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. It will tingle and begin to feel tighter as it dries. After 15-20 minutes wash off with warm water. As you begin to rinse, massage your face with your finger tips to exfoliate as you rinse. Your skin will feel soft and smooth afterwards. I noticed that my skin appeared brighter as well. This mask is easy and can be made with items you more than likely already have in your home.
Below I have listed some of the skin benefits for each of the ingredients just in case you aren’t sold! Or if you just want some more info. I definitely learned some things.
- It is a great natural exfoliant.
- It’s natural antioxidant properties can help prevent premature skin aging and brighten skin.
- It can reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles.
- It can help to add moisture to your skin.
- It contains Lactic Acid which can help to even out your skin tone and also brighten skin.
- It can also be used as a natural cleanser for your face.
- It has natural antibacterial proprieties so it is great for individuals with acne and for preventing breakouts.
- It has antioxidants that like coffee help prevent aging and can brighten your skin.
- It had clarifying properties that can open up pores and make it easier to cleanse your face.
- It is also extremely moisturizing. You basically can’t go wrong with honey!
Now that you have read this and hopefully learned a thing or two go on and give it a try! Let me know how it works if you do.